Saturday, May 13, 2006

WOW! It's been a while...

WOW! It is now May 13, only 11 days since a last post. It's been quite busy these days. I will be posting more pictures too, I have a few photo shots coming up, so hopefully I can keep up with the posting...
Wor has been really busy! I am here now, just taking a break from patients. It's a really nice morning except for the terrible smoke smell! What is buring, it feels like it's right outside and it's actually 2 counties away. Today will be "asthma" day I predict that we will have many of those.
Well I am hoping to get my first CJ in the mail today and I am hoping to scrapbook today! YAY!
Enough chattin gpeople are now coming in...GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Dayami said...

shelloooo woman!!! OMG! you can smell the smoke??? wow!!!
Are we going to the crop?? let me know in advance so I can make plans. Call me today loca!!!