Happy rainy Sunday!
Well it's Super Bowl Sunday and it's been raining for 2 days. Those fans are surely going to get wet, the roofing at Dolphin Stadium is not the best! I will be watching from home, since one I don't have tickets and two, I am sick as a dog! This weekend went by flying and due to this stubborn cold, I didn't get much done. I did however manage to do 4 LO's...lol. Like my husband says, "never too sick to scrapbook" yup! Well I was talking to Dayami who is on a major "picture mission" she is printing, well actually uploading thousands of pics. I am so not looking forward to receiving so many prints and then organizing, but I am worried of God for bid a computer crash, I would literally DIE! So maybe I will take her advice and print them all! After all they are cheap, only $.11 a print at Sam's Club. If I do it, it will be of the kids only , forget all the other stuff! lol. Have a great Sunday! Sahily
No comments:
Post a Comment