Friday, May 11, 2007

So I haven't blogged...

in forever! Ok it's been a month but hey that's a long time! So much has occurred. I now live in North Carolina, work at Duke Hospital in Raleigh, and I am 4 days shy from moving into a new & beautiful home. I wish I had pixs but since we have been in a hotel room for nearly 3 weeks, I don't have the printer or camera cables. I can't believe just how friendly my neighbors are and can you believe there is at least 5 nurses in my same block and my ride side neighbor is a EMT-Paramedic, how cool is that! I am really excited! I really miss my family and friends in Miami, but I really like it here and I know I am not going to regret moving here either. Well next time I post I will not only have pixs of the house, but of my scraproom! See you then...

1 comment:

Dayami said...

OMG!!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!! I already saw your new house but I cant wait to see it all decorated and OMG your new scraproom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!