5:50AM
I woke up today at 5:50 am and super motivated! The baby woke up and I threw him in bed with Eddy (it's now 9am and they are all still sleeping) So I went for a walk, super cool day, LOVE IT! and after I came home and scrapped away. 5 LO's. Yippppieeeee! Here they are. Maybe I can get another one or two done before my busy day begins. I love wakin gup early and having some free time for ME!





3 comments:
I hear ya!!!
Dont get tired for tonight,yippie!!!
Love these lo's!!!!!!!! And look at that laugh!
Holy Cow! Girl you are on a roll! I *just* now officially got out of bed! OMG, your house is beautiful,you have an awesome job and most importantly you guys are happy!! Sahily, it is truly wonderful to see how your new life in NC is progressing so wonderfully! You are truly blessed!Hugs!
Awesome layouts girl!
Post a Comment