Old posts...



so I haven't posted in a while and forgot I had these great pics that I forgot to post. The boys helped me bake some cookies, they looked weird, but taste yummy! They had a great time and were so proud at the way they turned out. Ethan kept saying, "I baked those cookies"
And lastly Ethan got sick again this year:( poor baby using the nebulizer once again, gotta love preschool! He loved this mask that they gave him at the pediatricians office (BTW, love those pediatricians, thank God I chose them) they even open on Sat. and have 3 different locations! 10 days of antibiotics and 2 Xopenex treatments later, he has made a full recovery!




1 comment:
awww pobresito!! im soo happy he feels good now. I love those pics of the boys making cookies. super cute!!
they do look ugly though! ha!
Post a Comment