My growing boys...
So in just 4 weeks, Ethan will be a big brother again and Evan turns into my middle child. Although I am very excited, I am also a little sad! They have grown so much it's scary. Ethan is proudly showing his "4" little fingers for his upcoming B-day! (It is this following Monday) watch for his B-day party pictures this Sunday, It's a Cowboy/Woody party! My little Evan, the one attached to my hip, I hope he transitions well with Dylan's arrival, although he has not been nursed in 7 months, I know he is going to freak out. I pray that it goes well and that it is not as painful as I anticipate.


1 comment:
omg! just reading it scares me. I guess it just hit me, you'll have THREE kids in no time OMG!!! I guess, the way to do it is giving Ethan & Evan little jobs to help w baby brother so that they feel involved and not rejected since anyway they cannot be so close w the baby at 1st and then while the baby sleeps give them lots of love hehehhehe. Sooooo who knows if our last phone conversation was today and who knows when will you be able to talk again ahahahhaahhahahahah
call me loca senkuiuuuuuuuu
Post a Comment