Friday, May 16, 2008

3 weeks old...and a fractured clavicle.





no no no, not the baby! but Evan did fracture his right clavicle (collar bone) while sleeping and falling off my bed. NOT FUN! he has had pain, but ever since his pediatrician placed the ace wrap on his shoulders, he is much better. As far as the healing goes, he should be 100% in 4 weeks or so. Now to Dylan...he is gaining weight FINALLY! I really thought I would have to supplement but I guess my breast milk is now in full affect. he is still a little one, but soon enough he will be a chunky monkey! Ethan has done so well in school, I am so thankful, but his listening here at home is about the same, he is stubborn, just like momma! Eddy brought home a turtle yesterday, but because of the solmonella issue, I think he are going to give it away...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The boys look great! I'm sure Evan will appreciate that pic in his teen years ;-)

Jess said...

Sorry to hear about the the clavicle incident. The shoulder wrap looks cool -much better than the arm sling we usually wrap our kids in -they hate it!

How are things going? Dylan is going to be as cute as your other two. Lucky girl!