Saturday, July 12, 2008

A long, busy day!

Bright and early we were at the park today! I took the boys to the park today and meet up with Lisa and the boys. Ever since Colin and Carson left South Wake Preschool, the boys ask for them daily, so Lisa and I planned a play date. They had so much fun, we even took a trip to a dock which needless to say was rocking...Isabella came along to and although she was the only girl, she was just as good going up and down the slides...We will definietly return to Harris Lake Park , I loved it, next time we will grill and do some water activities...





















Lookie Lookie...I made a cake! Today we celebrated JoJo's B-day at Monkey Joe's and JoJo's nickname is monkey so I baked him this...It came out sooooooooooo cute and yummy!




























Monkey Joe's


The boys loved Monkey Joe's. It's a HUGE! It has like 4 huge inflatables and an additional 3-4 bounce houses, it was amazing! There were a lot of kids but the boys managed to stay together the majority of the time so that made it easy to follow them around. JoJo had a great time too, and Bella well let's just say, she loves icing!




1 comment:

Dayami said...

Loving these pictures and that cake is awesome!!!!!!