it's now Septemeber...
Gosh feels like forever since I blogged! and yet so many things going on...For starters I removed the kids from fulltime preschool and they are now going twice a week and the other 3 days they have "homeschool" as they call it...lol They have the learning time as well as the arts and craft and even cooking time! It's a challenge with Dylan, but we are having a fun time! And last but not least I am finally thanks to Eddy's support following my passion! Yes my friends you will soon be visiting a new blog; a photography blog! I am in the hunt for my new BFF, the Canon 50D. I figure I take it slow and who knows if it works out then I can invest in the big kahuna...(Canon 5D) but for now I have to wait, it's on pre-order since he comes out in October. I hope I can wait til then...lol. Wish me luck and maybe just maybe I will be snapping pictures of YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment