Thursday, March 01, 2007

Our days...

in Miami are counted. Sometime today we will have a contract and after today we will be very busy packing our home. I already have the moving company, the school, a JOB! I was offered a great oppourtunity at Duke University Regional Hospital in their ER. VERY EXCITED!!!!!! So after Ethan's party we will be headed northbound. We got a call from the developers and the 1/2 of the house is up, so they are early than anticipated. The house will be ready May 25th (that is my estimated closing date) Yippppppppppeeeeeeee! My enteries on my blog will be limited since the computer too had to be packed and we decided to buy the laptop after we get up there. I think I am going to get a MAC, but worried that it is too hard. I am so excited about moving, decorating, and feeling a lot less stress! So stay tuned for my official last day!

No comments: