Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I haven't blogged...

in a few days and maybe not going to for a while since I will be packing up the computer soon! I gave DH a sobbing story the other day. I stressed that how could I be without a computer for a whole month! He actually looked surprised and agreed, does that mean I can order the MAC...I hope soooooooooooooooo! I will bring it up closer to the closing of the house! (sneaky me). Good thing I have an Apple Store near by!

Well the packing is going and going and going! and so far we prosponed the move so we don't have to live in a place for so long. We decided on an extended stay hotel since it will be cheaper than a 3 month lease, that in reality I will only need for 3 1/2 weeks. A small hotel room with a husband and 2 little boys and no computer!!!!!!! HELL NO! to the Apple Store I go! We are sooooooo excited about the big move! Finding movers has been a trip since they all promise the same thing, but boy am I scared!

I told Eddy to take all the important stuff in the car (documents, pictures, cameras, and of course my scrap stuff--all 10 boxes) He looked at me as if I was insane... :) I was serious!

Well enough blogging for tonight, still have to pack and clean this messy house! NITE NITE!

No comments: