My 3 boys!
so I never imagined being the mom of 3 boys! WOW...is life here in the Quintana household crazy or what??? Wake up at 5, bathe, feed Dylan before the other 2 wake-up, then bathe them, drive them to school and then it's just Dylan and I and somewhere along the day squeeze in the gym, pump, clean, cook, and rest! Forget scrapbooking, what is that??? My parents will be here on Thursday and I hope to get a day and scrap away!!!!!!! Wish me luck! Talk about luck, tomorrow I am watching Zaki, my neighbor Melissa's 4 month old little boy. I hope to God it's a good day, 2 babies 2 1/2 months apart...CRAZY! Here is a picture with my little guys! So we took the kids to Johnson Lake Pool and as ususal they had a great time, this time Isabella came along with her mom Ana and they too loved it! Here are a few pics of the kids... 


2 comments:
You're one busy mama, that's for sure! I could not imagine three Emma's at the moment :-)
BTW - love the hair! I've always loved you in your bob. I'm getting ready to do the same.
OMG! how cute!!! Yes, you are very busy!!!
Post a Comment