Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My 2 month old and some summer FUN!





So Chera & I took the kids to the new water park in Miami. They had a blast and I think I am going to take them again before we go. The only trick to it, is to be there at 9:00, it was quite empty, then all hell broke loose when the school's summer camps arrived (way too many kids) and then Chera and I decided to leave since keeping up with 5 kids was insane (Christopher, Caitlyn, Ethan, Evan, and Gavin)







Here is my munshkin...he turned 2 months old yeaterday and weighing a whooping 12 lbs! He is smiling now and looking soooo much like Eddy. He is also nursing 100% better, perhaps because his mouth is bigger...lol. He is getting a lot of carrying time which is going to be tough when we home, but he did meet his great grandparents, cousins, and family! Here he is with his cousins Christopher, Caitlyn, Derek, and his brothers Ethan and Evan. Derek was surprised to finally see someone his age...


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yay Dylan!!! I'm so glad the nursing is going better! Invest in a Hotsling or Baby Bjorn - one of my best investments yet! :-)