Wednesday, July 25, 2007

6 days off!




So I have had 4 days off so far, 2 more to go and all I get done is 3 LO's. I did manage to clean, cook, and do laundry so perhaps the last 2 days will be filled of just scrapping??? NOT Ethan gets to stay home tomorrow from Daycare since he had a fever today, although clearly it's a 24hr thing, that's the rule! Oh well lots of scrapping when he naps and plays I guess. Here are my new LO's. Also tomorrow I will post the most expensive "pastelitos" I have ever eaten! YES my friends I am receiving a box of them overnight since my cousin felt sorry for me and the ones Dayami sent got here 4 days too late:( Poor Dayi she got so frustrated with FedEx! We'll see they are suppose to arrive by 10am.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Super~cute LO's! I love the top one best! Keep up the good work girl :-)

Dayami said...

omg!!! im sooo happy you got to eat "pastelitos"!!! I will send you more. Well, I guess that was the most expensive pastelitos & "mojo" ahahahhahah
I hope Ethan is doing better today.
hugs,