Saturday, July 14, 2007

Guess what I got...


yes the new Love Elsie lines, LOLA and RILEY! I love them. So it only took an hour to get to Fayetteville, but it was all worth it, even Ethan telling me for an hour "mama my tummy hurts" (He was all show, as soon as I stopped the car, he said, "mama all better") BTW he is talking up a storm, a true parrot! So anyhow...here is the picture of my new loves! Thanks Elsie for all your creativity!

And oh yes I forgot! I also stopped by UPS and mailed Dayami her packs! Trust me Dayi it will be so worth the wait! (should be there Wed).

1 comment:

Dayami said...

omg!!! i cannot wait to get my yummy *schtuff* & my bottles...all 60 of them!!!! omggggggggggg i cannot wait!!! this week should be a breeze (God willing) there is no baseball during the week so I dont have any excuses to make 20 pages! lol!!! yeah, right!
thanks!!!
let me know how the "pastelitos" got there!