My new room!
So with the new house came an extra spare bedroom and guess what we did with it! You guessed it, it's mine! A new scrapbook room. I got tired of a closet so now with this new big space, what is a girl to do??? DECORATE! Well I am nowhere near done, but at least it's a start. Here you can see the rest of the pictures.http://www.flickr.com/photos/22747161@N00/sets/72157600693060469/




3 comments:
oooh me likey. love those bottles. where did you get them? i need them NOW!!! send me a box with them. I need to send the "mojo" and your magazine. senkiuuuuuu
omg! why did I come over here?!?!? Dayi, told me to come look at your room IT'S AWESOME!!! Love the decor! And she's right...those jars are to die for!! Enjoy it! ;)
Looks great girl! Lots of room for even more creativity ~ Have fun!
Post a Comment